Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Hillsdale, Mi vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Hillsdale, Mi vs Florina, Macedonia, Greece
Hillsdale, Mi vs Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa
Hillsdale, Mi vs Coxim, Brazil
Hillsdale, Mi vs Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Las Animas, Co, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Satu Mare, Romania
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Ulaangom, Mongolia
Louisville, Kentucky vs Tres Lagoas
Horton, Ks vs East Sale
Horta, Faial vs Serenje
Rinchinlhymbe vs Niigata
- The distance between Hillsdale, Mi, Usa and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 6,688 km or 4,156 mi.
- To reach Hillsdale, Mi in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 8° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hillsdale, Mi bearing 177.7° or S .
- Hillsdale, Mi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Hillsdale, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 23.4 °C (42.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.2 °C (5.8°F) less in Hillsdale, Mi. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 709.6 mm (27.9 in) more which is equivalent to 709.6 l/m² (17.42 US gal/ft²) or 7,096,000 l/ha (758,609 US gal/ac) more. About 3 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 35.6° higher in Hillsdale, Mi than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hillsdale, Mi relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Hillsdale, Mi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hillsdale, Mi vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia
Hillsdale, Mi vs Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand
Hillsdale, Mi vs Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada
Hillsdale, Mi vs Perm, Russia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Marquette, Michigan, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Bogota, Colombia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Teslin, Yt, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Memphis, Tennessee, Usa
Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol vs Charshangngy
Balmoral Forest vs Grenoble
Budapest-LORINC vs Sibiu
Ruatoria vs Santuck, Sc
Hillsdale, Mi vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hillsdale, Mi
- Alma, Mi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Owosso, Mi, Usa - 129.9 kms (80.7 miles) NNE
- Adrian Ne, Mi, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) E
- Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) E
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 109 kms (67.7 miles) ESE
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 87.1 kms (54.1 miles) SE
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 99.2 kms (61.6 miles) SE
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 99.2 kms (61.6 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo